Monday, March 09, 2009

03/09/09 fitness report.

I woke up this AM with a grumbly tummy.......ewww. Not hungry, it felt almost sick.

but I went ahead & did my workout for the day & about 15 mins into it I felt great! I just love working out!

I did my Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD, and I can tell I'm getting a lot stronger ☺ I just love Jillian Michaels DVD's and how she uses kickboxing in her workouts. I am so going to take a class when I can (when we move). I just love it!

I was getting ready for church yesterday morning, and in all honesty, I really had nothing to wear. Just about everything was so much too big for me that I looked like a kid playing dress up in 'Mommies' clothes. NOT GOOD...but still good for me. I don't know what I'm going to do, I guess I will just have to look like my clothes are swallowing me whole ☺ But that is a lot better than them being too tight, am I right? yea.

I am 3 lbs. away from having lost 30 lbs. Can you believe it? It's not come easy, nor did it come for free, but it's SO worth it to feel better, and to finally be comfortable in real clothes again (not jogging pants/capris, etc.) but REAL clothes.

my MIL gave me a pair of shorts (more like knee shorts) last summer, and I put them on yesterday & they just twisted around on my waist. I can't believe they use to be tight on me & now I'm practically swimming in them ☺I'm still in the 'chubette' mindset & am always afraid to try anything on I have because I'm afraid it will be too tight.....and thank God they aren't! I'd hate to be going in the opposite direction......☺

sure, I miss out on eating out, drinking all the colas I want, eating chocolate, eating all the breads I want.......but I don't really miss them anyway. I did crave doughnuts the other day, but I lived thru it....LOL. It's SO worth it. You can all eat/do what you want......but don't feel sorry for me...I'm living the life!

0 comments: