Monday, March 09, 2009

grumble, grumble, grumble.

well, I still haven't gotten back the money from paypal that was awarded back to me when that bianca took my money & ran & didn't send the books...and I tried to apply a prepaid credit card so that it could be applied to it, and no such luck.

paypal is in no hurry to solve this & get my money back to me. This is crazy. It makes me angry.

I contacted another party & have already received (other) books & can't pay HER until paypal gets this money to ME. grumble, grumble, grumble.

there are worse problems in the world, but this one is getting on my last nerve. Give me my money already.

still no box on my LHOTP swap. It was due to be mailed out on the 28th, and my partner forgot to mail it out. She posted she had mailed it out on like the 4th, so I know it's on its way. It will surely get here. I wish I had never signed up for this swap. grumble, grumble, grumble.

Yesterday, I took my Granny to see my Paw Paw's grave *she had purchased vases for his headstone*, it was a heartbreaking visit. She is depressed, and she told me she just wants to go home (that's the only way I know to sum it up). I cried forever yesterday, it seemed, after getting home because of how she is feeling. She's in her 80's and I just hate seeing her being so "homesick". There's nothing I can do to help her. I tried to cheer her up & it was like all she wanted to do was talk about 'saying goodbye'. I let my Granny pretty much do whatever/say whatever she wants to. I listen & I mind my manners. She is the voice I hear in my head when I'm wondering if I'm doing something right. She is more than a mother to me, more than a Grandmother to me.....it's like she's the closest thing to Heaven (other than my children) that I've ever known. I am so blessed she loves me, and loves to hang out with me. There is NOTHING I wouldn't do for my Granny. I pet her & spoil her rotten...and she lets me. She is normally funny around me, but yesterday she was more somber, more serious about things. She talked just almost every second of that 3 hours, like she couldn't tell me enough that she knows. She talked about everything from vases to how you put vicks on your feet & then wear socks to stop a nasty cough. *try it..it works*

I called my Dad afterwards to let him know that she seemed down. He lives a few minutes from her & I know he will keep extra close eyes and ears on her this week. Her brother & sister are both close to death, they are so sick, and her little feelings are just so tender right now. I can totally understand, and spend as many hours listening to her talk about it as she needs me to. After all, as she says, I'm her only "KIMMIE". ☺

0 comments: