Tuesday, March 03, 2009

03/03/09 fitness report.

I did my 'Shred' DVD and then I also did the following:

first superset
Goblet Squat
15 lbs x 12, 30 lbs x 8, 30 lbs x 8,
incline press
30 lbs. (not counting weight of bar)
12x's
15x's
12x's

second superset
stiff legged dumbbells
30 lbs
12x's
12x's
12x's
flat press
30 lbs (not counting weight of bar)
12x's
12x's
12x's

dubbell clean and press
8 lbs.
8 x's
6 x's
5 x's
5 x's

this am, I had the strangest thing happen. I worked out to Shred (and waited about an hour for Boo to get home so he could be here for my weight training) and I was trying to drink my slim-fast & eat my 2 eggs. Everything went fine until I got to the last part of the 2nd boiled egg. Yep. I tossed my cookies. I threw up like crazy. I don't know if was because I tried to get it all down too fast (I did like I normally do drink 1/2 slimfast before workout, 1/2 after w/ eggs), but for some reason that last egg *got* me. Like I said, it was strange. And after I threw up I felt better. It wasn't like I was sick throwing up, so I don't what it was for sure.

I waited about an hour & Boo got home & I did the last part of my workout. This was my first day adding weight training to Shred, so we will see how it goes.

0 comments: