Monday, March 02, 2009

a MONTH!!!

I started doing 'Shred' on 1/30/09, and I feel such a difference! I can't believe how far I've come in this many weeks, and I can't beleive that I'm now able to workout 5 full days, 5 hours per week of exercise!! Now, I'm adding weights on my days I'm doing Shred! WOW!
Mon-BFBM
tomorrow, I'm doing Shred & weight bench
Wed-off
Thurs-Shred & weight bench
Fri-BFBM
Sat-BFBM
Sun-off.

I can't wait to see what changes that bring in 4 weeks!

I worked out this AM, I felt amazing! There's something about working out that makes me feel ALIVE and so close to God. When I take my after workout soak, I pray & sing gospel songs (my kids are so good to let me do this! They are so well behaved!) and those times I feel so close to God. I'm just so thankful that I can move my body!! God is so good to us! We have the sun shine coming thru our bathroom window & it just feels wonderful back there!

I can not believe how ALIVE I feel! At Christmas time I was feeling so old, and slow and overweight....and......now look at me!!! God is so good! Thank you GOD!

0 comments: