Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Macros for 2-24-09 and ramblings

of course I watched Biggest Loser last night, and I couldn't believe the coin toss! Bob is going to have the dickens of a time having a winner this turn around with all those strong people on Jillians team. What was up with his crying? I can understand he was upset, but come on....dry it up baby...I wouldn't want someone that was my trainer to be falling apart on me like that. It may make me doubt them leading me.....KWIM? I know that people like different people, but I honestly had rather have the 'bully' Jillian than the 'crying' Bob. Seriously.

keep up the good work on BL, trainers, yall do such good work!

here were my macros yesterday
Calories-1330
Fat-42
Carbs-155
Protein-125

to remind you, these were my targets
Calories-1317
Fat-44
Carbs-132
Protein-99

I went WAY over in my protein, but I had to go over to get all my others in...and I still was under in fats...grr. It's all so hard, but I'm not giving up on keeping up with my macros.

today is my off day! I sure need it! I'm so sore, it's NOT EVEN FUNNY!

0 comments: