Sunday, February 01, 2009

dreading the ride...but thankful for the truck!

well, gentle friends...it was bound to happen....

we have to have our old van at least 'band-aided' to try & make it yet another year with it :o) We have to go to Fyffe to pick up my Dads truck (thanks for letting us borrow it!), and Danny Matthews Garage is going to fix it for us. I'm nervous about the cost, and praying that it's cheaper than what we've put back because I'd love to be able to get the children new bedding with some of the left over money. No, their beds aren't falling apart, but I'd love to be able to get them new bedding. If it doesn't work out that way, we will just deal, but it doesn't hurt to HOPE does it? LOL

my step brother is home from the hospital, and he & his girlfriend got married before they even went home. I have a brand new sil...yippeee me! I am so thankful they got married!

How in the world can Sundays seem so busy sometimes? LOL go-go-go....but I'm so thankful Dad is letting us borrow his truck *grins*...eventhough it will be crowded, it's better than having nothing to drive until the van gets fixed.

off we go to take our long drive to Dads. wish us luck! LOL

0 comments: