Friday, February 06, 2009

Day 6:Shred DVD

whew. Day 6. I didn't think I'd make it! LOL

I got up this am, weighed in.......

wanna know how much I weigh/lost???

drum roll please?

I lost......

1 pound


yep. 1 pound. That's like 3-4 good pounds I've lost in about 2 weeks. (6 workouts with Jillian DVD). My goal is to try to lose 5 pounds (good solid loss) by March 1st. You know how it is with cheap scales...you weigh & sometimes you 'hit' a certain mark, sometimes you don't....but I want a solid 5 pound weight loss in a month. According to my math (and it's right, it generally is), I am doing more, eating less (okay, well it feels like more because of what I'm eating), and it's just a matter of simple math to figure that more going out than coming in is going to equal the kind of success I'm looking for......we shall see.

I always get into a stand still at this point & it's never gone below this for very long....but that was before this kickin' it DVD! I know I can do it! I know I can get where I want.

I want to be able to wear sleeveless shirts & shorts (not short shorts..mind you) when we go to the beach...I want to have 'abs' not 'spare tires' and I will get there. I will.

stay tuned!

0 comments: