I will get up in the AM & weigh......... I hate weekly weigh ins......did I ever tell you that? Yet, I desire to do them.........I mean I HAVE to know what I did for the week. We don't have digital scales either, so sometimes seeing any movement down is a good thing, even if it's only (like mine was last week) 3 lbs.
I hate it when I have weeks where I don't lose anything. I feel like I have failed. Yea, yea, I know I know...I know that I'm trying my hardest, but I'm the type of personality I want to "see" results. I know I won't wake up in the AM weighing 115, but is a few lbs. off too much to ask? Especially with how hard I have been working on this program? LOL We shall see.
today, I actually went to a shop & got a haircut. And when I say haircut...I mean it. I feel all clean & all with it being cut. I have gotten several compliments & have been told it 'shows off my cheek bones' (what I still have those???)...if I get brave enough tomorrow, I will show pics...we will see. I guess it depends upon the weigh-in results.
Sore is my new middle name. But each time I feel sore I remind myself that is showing me my body is trying to get stronger with this 'shock' to my system.
Things I've already noticed in myself in just 5 short workout days....
- I have better balance (even on my ankle I broke last year & couldn't get a cast for), and I already can do the stretches without 'almost' falling. YIPPPEEE me.
- I care about how clothes look on my body. Instead of just throwing on whatever (without worrying if I even....match...) I want to put on a good 'dressing' for my temple.
- I didn't throw up with the workout today
- I am far harder on me that Jillian is on this DVD...I want a no bull crap taking Jillian DVD. Yep. I'd buy that. And work hard too. I'm just that type though...hey, I'm married to a former Marine...I understand that :o) LOL
- the top of my tummy is just faintly starting the 'slim' at the top...now it's just a wee bit, mind you...just a little.
- I am far happier. It's true. I haven't had one single 'depressed' day in over a week now.
- I just feel stronger somehow.
- I hold myself straighter. Stand up taller.
- I haven't missed Dr. Peppers. Haven't been tempted. Even turned down a couple.
- drinking more, more, more water..oh yea!
- I'm actually able to eat meat better now. I had a hard time before!
- keeping a food/workout journal has reminded me to eat when I was due to. Believe it or not, I forget to eat. (yea, I forget..)
I will let you all know what my results are tomorrow.