Tuesday, February 03, 2009

and stuff.

I'm busy.

It seems all the time.

How in the world can I be so busy & yet not leave the house? It's possible, let me assure you.

I've got some major work I need to do to my website that I host my webwork on, and my yarn work site as well. I haven't had the time.....nor have I had the energy...LOL Jillian takes it all. LOL

my wheel is still on it's way here......where oh where are you wheel? I can't wait to get you here...I can't wait!! It's a slow go for me on a drop spindle & I can't wait to try to spin on you!!

what's on the needles?
why I'm glad you asked!

I'm still trucking right along on the sweater I'm knitting for myself, and I've cast on for a pair of socks for someone from Raverly. I'm a good few inches into them (I knit them 2-at-a-time), and I'm doing my own pattern because I want her to have one of a kind socks...oh, and it's beautiful yarn too!

the sweaters worth of yarn that I was hired to handdye for someone turned out just awesome! She's happy with the results, and I'm honestly blown away with the beautiful results. The colors remind me of ice cream...chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla. I can't wait to see it knitted up so I can see the end results. :o) I love handpainting yarn, so if you have some yarn you'd love to have professionally 'handpainted' just drop me a line..... :o) I love the colorwheel & I'm not afraid to use it! LOL LOL I use non-toxic dye, so it is safe for just about anyone :o)

I have my grooms yarn coming from knitpicks. I just didn't have enough on my own, and I'm going to use wool to make the jacket. I'm also attempting to put a 'picture' on the back using strand knitting :o) I can't wait to get the socks finished, my sweater finished, and get started on his jacket....I figure it may take me a year to get his jacket finished, but if I take my time & do it right, I believe it will turn out beautiful!

well, work is awaiting.......

0 comments: