Tuesday, January 13, 2009

my hard work...in goodies!

I want to send out a great big ol' thank you to my personal Saviour, Jesus Christ, for all His blessings on me...and an extra special thanks for the nice things I'm getting for my work....thank you Lord!

I have, in the mail coming to me, more fiber than I can possibly spin in months. I'm not bragging or anything, I'm just thankful! :o) Thank you clients!

I will, Lord willing, be able to send off to get a new to me spinning wheel. I'm thinking of going with the Babe wheel that someone offered to sell me because it's just such a sweet deal (thank you again Lord!)

I have other yarns coming in that I have been dreaming of! (thanks!)

and I have placed these orders from Amazon
Shipping estimate: January 23, 2009 - January 28, 2009

1 of: Making the Cut: The 30-Day Diet and Fitness Plan for the Strongest, Sexiest YouSold by: Amazon.com, LLC

1 of: The Biggest Winner - How to Win by Losing: The Complete Body Workout (5-Disc DVD Set: Shape Up - Front, Shape Up - Back, Cardio Kickbox, Maximize ) *5 DVD's!- FuSold by: Amazon.com, LLC
(this Shipping estimate: January 23, 2009 - January 28, 2009)


1 of: Teach Yourself Visually Handspinning (Teach Yourself Visually Consumer)Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
1 of: Boutique Knits: 20+ Must-Have AccessoriesSold by: Amazon.com, LLC
(this package was shipped January 13, 2009
09:53:00 AM
ATLANTA GA
Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit)


and I have something coming for my LHOTP swap that is due to go out the last of Feb! LOL
(this is shipping tomorrow)

thank you LORD! All of these things will come in handy around here, especially the DVD's! I'm not only going to do them, I'm getting the children to do them with me!!! :o)