Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"Biggest Loser"

I ordered

Making the Cut: The 30-Day Diet and Fitness Plan for the Strongest, Sexiest You
(by Jillian Michaels)
The Biggest Winner - How to Win by Losing: The Complete Body Workout (5-Disc DVD Set: Shape Up - Front, Shape Up - Back, Cardio Kickbox, Maximize)
...I told you about this already.

I was watching BL tonight & of course I cried. I felt so for all the contestants & I hated it that one of the ones I was 'cheering for' was sent home, but doesn't he look great now?

after watching tonight I've been looking for reviews of the book & the 5 disk pack & I really have signed up for the HNL ('hol-nudder-lebel)....to get into shape. :o) I'm tired of my groom being the 'attractive/best looking' one of us. LOL

I can't wait for it to get here. It's true theres no 'I' in 'team' but there is a 'me'......and now is the time.

0 comments: