Wednesday, December 03, 2008

it's winding down! :)

I have been apart of this little swap in the group Swap on a budget on Ravelry (of course) LOL and I sent my package out a while ago (you can read about that under my spoilee postings), and it's so exciting that I have SOMETHING coming to me!

I saved money from web work that I had done, etc. & sewed my little fingers down to the bone (not really), and was so happy to send off my box!!!

I have been patient....I am in no hurry.......the way I look at it, the closer to Christmas it comes the more it will be like a Christmas present to me :)

I'm excited to get to open something for me this year! I can't wait for it to come!

then there's the question............should I wait to open it until Christmas so that I can have something to open that day? Will I be able to wait??? OHHHH I don't know! It's going to be so hard to withstand the temptation of ripping into that box as soon as it comes here!!!

I will let you know when it gets here :)

I can't wait to see who it is that is my spoiler! I have no CLUE who it could be! There was one person I think it may be, but then again my spoiler has been so secretive!

I am soooooooo excited!

I wouldn't be surprised if you heard my girlish giggles & oooohhhhs and ahhhhsss when it gets here!

thank you so much, spoiler.....whomever you may be!

0 comments: