Friday, November 21, 2008

the usual Friday ramblings

we had our usual Friday, homeschool wise. The children have taken their tests and the lowest score was 85 :) how happy am I?

the children & I went to the post office & dropped off

  • 1 yarn that I'm trading for sock yarn
  • 1 yarn that I'm selling so I can help get funds for the kiddos Christmas
  • 1 pack of homeschool workbooks that was sent back due to under postage grrrrr.....poor lady probably wonders where in the world it is!

it only cost like $6 to mail it all off, so THANK YOU LORD!

we then went to Dollar General to get some anti-freeze, and believe it or not....they were out! COMPLETELY OUT! Can you believe that?

I have been spending a lot of time reading & thinking & praying about this 40 day love dare that I'm doing & it's an amazing study. If you ever have the opportunity to do this study......please do!

on the swap front:

I have had more people contact me supporting me during this time. I never knew that I had so many 'friends'....it has meant the world to me to have this outpouring of support, especially after this AM, but I am taking the advice of one of my new friends & not get into drama.....I'm going to try my best to just let this go. I've tried before........but I know she's right..I don't want to get pulled into a vicious cycle. I also don't want to put a bad light on swapping as a whole. 99% of the time it's a great experience & we can't allow this one thing bring it all down......I don't want that to happen :)

I am so sure that this doesn't happen all the time that I am already signed up for the Little House on the Prairie swap on the Odd Ducks of Swap :) How is that for being SO SURE?

so, how about that? Lets end that on a happy note....lets all be happy!

have a great Friday!

1 comments:

Abby said...

Yay! I'm glad you entered another swap!