Friday, November 21, 2008

love dare day 9

Love Dare
Day 9
Love makes good impressions
"...greet one another with a kiss of love..."-1 Peter 5:14
...you can tell a lot about the state of a couple's relationship from the way they greet one another. You can see it in their expression, and countenance, as well as how they speak to each other...
...it raises an interesting question. How do you greet your friends, coworkers, and neighbors? How about acquaintances and those you meet in public?...
Remember, love is a choice. So choose to change your greeting. Choose to love.
TODAY'S DARE
Think of a specific way you'd like to greet your spouse today. Do it with a smile and with enthusiasm. Then, determine to change your greeting to reflect your love for them.
When and where did you choose to do your special greeting? How will you change your greeting from this point on?
my dear sweet Boo!
we spend so little time together that when I see you it's still a thrill. I sing "I found my thrill on Blueberry Hill" all the time to myself whenever I see you coming. I hope you can tell from my greeting that I'm EXCITED about not only seeing you, but excited about our love, where we are, and where we are going.......I love you.......
me

0 comments: