Wednesday, November 19, 2008

livin' our love song.....fireproof style!



my groom works 2nd shift & usually doesn't walk in the door until about 11:20 pm. I find myself every night at this time feeling excited like a school girl.......just waiting for him to come home. He goes to college 1/2 time & works too.....so he's so busy! I miss having him here with me but I know this is for the best.......how I miss him!

I wake up every morning, look into his sleepy face & I am EXCITED!!!! I am happy! To know that this man I love loves me too! I sometimes want to pinch myself because he is ever so dreamy! I don't know what in the world I ever did to deserve this wonderful man of mine....but I thank God I did! oh...it wasn't me.......it was GOD! Thank you God.

there are times he looks at me like he's seeing me for the first time.....I ask him something like "is there something wrong with my hair?"

he just smiles and says

"I'm just thinking about how much I love you."

yep. me. Lil' ol' me! He loves me.

when we first wake in the morning, he hugs me up to him & hugs me like he hasn't seen me in forever! he kisses me & tells me how much he loves me........and it's been that way for the longest time!

I'm not saying we never argue, or that we've not had moments that weren't our best in this marriage.......but thru the Grace of God we are just DOING THIS! We are living our love song (like the country song)

I thank God that my groom is my groom. God made us to be together.....to grow old together......to be together forever.....because of God our marriage is FIREPROOF and we are going to be one of those couples that make it y'all...I thank you GOD!

0 comments: