Monday, November 03, 2008

ahhhhh choooo..sniff...sniff.

Could I have a worse cold? Yep. But barely.

apparently, having a broken ankle that has just healed & hurts like the dickens isn't enough for this ol' Kim..oh nope. Let's get around others for once & catch a cold. Such glamour, such fancy-ness, so top drawer...ahhhh choooo...sniff...sniff.

I went to see my Dad Saturday, and he mentioned that he had just healed from a cold, and I didn't think much of it, I mean how easily can one person get sick?

I have tried to avoid shaking hands, or hugging, or any contact with anyone because I'm what my groom calls 'sickly' I blame it on my eating disorder I had when I was younger. I suffered from full blown Ana for a long time, and still have some almost flair ups even now....and this is just one of the side effects that disease leaves you with...don't do it. It's just not worth it.

NE way, years later, here I am......still sickly. I feel like every time I turn around I'm either hurting (like with my ankle) and now I have this silly little cold......it's almost comical, isn't it?

I feel like mud on a stick. And just as ugly. ewwww....ahhhhh...chhhhoooo.

in other news, I still haven't heard from Mary Jane's new owners. I've sent a couple of emails, but they haven't emailed a response. I know that people are busy, but I'm worried about Mary Jane. I hope they email me soon to ease my worry. If, and when, I hear from them I will be sure to note it in my bloggings....in case anyone is like me & wants to know she is okay.

my box is all taped up & ready to go to my spoilee for my Swap for $20 on ravelry. All I am waiting for is the fundage to mail it. I have a while, yet. It's not expected to be in their hands until Dec. 5th.... :) Although some have already sent (yep, even this early)....I hope that my spoilee likes her package. I've taken pics & I will post them after they open the box...don't want to spoil the surprise.

vote, vote, vote. Tuesday will be here in the AM....such an important day. I don't want to think of what the results of this election could mean for not only my family, but countless other families......I am praying for Gods hand in this.....Lord have mercy upon us all.

well, I'm off to lay down again.....*groan* tomorrow will be better, I just know it!

have a great one, gentle readers.

0 comments: