Saturday, October 18, 2008

thankfuls

Today's date is...October 18, 2008

This week my greatest challenges have been
trying to get some sleep with that snoring man of mine!!

Things I wanted to do this week but didn't get around to doing...
cleaning my closets, and take the children to the library.

Our favorite thing we did in school this week was...
show my daughter how to back cookies from scratch

Our least favorite thing we did in school this week was...
introduction to post Colonial literature

My biggest accomplishments this week were...
getting up early, and teaching my children


The biggest thing I need to work on doing better is...
getting more sleep. LOL

I feel I need the Lord to help me...
have more patience with others

I am most thankful this week for...
my children, my life

One word to sum up my week...
it was upsetting on some levels....so it was so-so. Can that be one word?

0 comments: