Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday morning weigh-in/fitness update/3-20-09

wow. This week of spring break has flown by.......

I weighed in this AM, I am almost 127, but I'm calling it still...yes still....128. That way it will for sure be 127 next week. I don't know if I will reach my goal of 125 by May 13 (I'd love to be 120 for my daughters 15th b'day party, but oh well...at this rate I don't know if I will even be 125!)

I did my BFBM this AM, and I worked my little heart out. I feel lazy now...oh how can I be lazy at 11 am? It's simple....I can't...but I can say that by tomorrow afternoon I will have worked out my goal hours this week, and I'm learning to trust the process more.

I miss the days of being able to see the scale move weekly, but I know when you are trying to get those 'vanity' pounds off, they don't come easily. I also learned, via the pics I took recently, that I still have a HUGE FAT FACE....I joke I have a pumpkin' head.......(my groom hates it when I say that), but I don't know when all this FAT will come off my face, if it will. Maybe I'm one of those that simply don't get a skinny face again.

whew. I'm beat......but I feel great! I'm so glad it's Friday!

0 comments: