Friday, February 20, 2009

new targets.

please forgive the constant ramblings about my weight issues, but it is foremost on my mind...that I can share here.......so much is too private & can't share. *strange but true*.

after reading Jillians book & finding out more about my metabolism & wise suggestions of http://www.jillianmichaels.com/ message board I'm refining my Macro targets as follows

  • Calories-1300 (1317 is my BMR)-1350
  • Fat-44
  • Carbs-132
  • Protein-99

today my macros were

  • Calories-1368
  • Fat-45
  • Carbs-104
  • Protein-121

I went way over on my protein to bring up my fat. My fat was crazy low & I had to have a slice of diet bread & natural P'nut butter. That's okay, it was late in the day when this came in.

I'm also going to change up my exercise routine as follows

tomorrow, I'm finishing up my week by doing day 5 (of level 2) of Shred & then on Monday will start doing the (approx) hour of Jillian Michaels "Banish Fat & Boost Metabolism" exercise DVD. and I will do that 3 day's per week & do the "Shred" on 2 days for a total of about 4 hours of exercise per week.

I will be changing the main titles, but will continue to keep them in the "Shred" until I am no longer doing the DVD (May)

0 comments: