Wednesday, February 04, 2009

my only swap for the year.

this is the ONLY/last swap I'm doing this year LHOTP swap!




spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














don't look unless you want to see what I'm sending out...






you have been warned!








2 bags for needles, etc. one black one gold/black


everyone needs a bright yellow folder with pretty paper inside, don't they?


one of the patterns I'm sending along



kitty approved!



stickers...she loves to take pics, etc. I thought this may be fun to put on her pics!




good smelly stuff!



magnetic note pad







a light read







hand decorated letters


hole punches/ink blots, sparkley's for her photo habits!



Knit Tricks hardback book


my first attempt at felting. A bag knitted from Alpaca I dyed myself



her pretty lil' box!



another shot of the bags



she loves to sew...so...lots of thread!


kitty treats for her kitty!



What Little House swap is complete without a Little House book?



I'm so nervous about sending this ^^^ it's a time period piece I knitted. It's a 'wrap' jacket...it can be dyed any color she likes. (cotton)



3 skeins of yarn (1 wool) and (2 cotton and handdyed by me)


don't you think this paper is loverly? LOL I'm sending lots of it!







0 comments: