Monday, February 09, 2009

case of the lazies...ihazit.

I'm kicking myself today because of my 'off day' from eating right. I had a Dr. Pepper, some pizza and some ice cream. It was so good....but I think all that led to me feeling 'lazy' today. That's the only thing I can think of to 'blame' for the sluggish mood.

I did do my 'shred' workout & feel better after doing. I dread my weigh-in this week because of what the numbers may 'say'.....but I refuse to stop living life. I refuse to suffer at home while everyone else goes out. Reward. I have to have them. I have to have that occassional pizza and Dr. Pepper, or my workouts will suffer. Does that sound crazy?

If you've followed my blog at any length you may remember I broke my ankle last year & couldn't afford a cast, etc. I didn't think that I would ever get my ankle back to normal. I couldn't wear heels or anything. But just over a week into my new workout program, I'm feeling more core strength & was even able to wear heels to church yesterday. A huge difference! :o)

today is a new day! Off to teach!

0 comments: