Sunday, January 04, 2009

A year of knitting in pictures





DSC00009


DSC00012
Originally uploaded by bruisin_raincloud

this is a picture of a pair of socks that I knitted for my groom this Christmas :o)



DSC00019

blocking on this bed is a scarf I knitted for my step FIL for Christmas (he also was given a hand sewn quilt for his favorite team Georgia Tech)

DSC00009


DSC00010



DSC00018
a shawl that I knitted for my grooms Granny, it took me a whole month to finish

DSC00017

DSC00013
this is a '4 way ascot' I knitted these for my MIL, and my grooms Aunt Phyllis

DSC00011
socks for my MIL (she has the worlds smallest feet, I promise! LOL)

DSC00007
"Abby" that I knitted for Joyce (a friend of mine on Ravelry) it was beautiful!

and not to be forgotten,
our Lil'Man

maryjanenshawl 052

I made my first ever sweater creation
DSC00009
Photobucket

made up all by myself from start to finish :o)

maryjanenshawl 025
baby goodies (awwweee)

animalbrigade 091
ugly socks for my groom (sorry honey!)

DSC00007
Photobucket
scarf :o) my First knitwear sell!!

maryjanenshawl 024
my first knitted shawl, for my MIL about a year ago

dailypics0108 027
I knit socks 2 at a time (magic loop method) and its embarrassing how much I knit socks

opal
see? Another pair

mikenpook 001
aweee baby socks.....would people slow down having babies already?? LOL

mikenpook 008
Pookie's b'day present....awee she looks so sweet in this! :o)

ascarf 007
(told ya......it's too many socks, right?)

shawlofdeath 002
ezmascut 006

my very first Victorian Lace Shawl...for my MIL (man I knit for her a lot...LOL)

booboosnpookie011
soap bath (cute quick gift)

homeschoolnstuff 019
(0kay, I'm throwing in a little handsewing too...for another baby!)

soks 073
some ugly mittens I messed up totally!

animalbrigade 023
I'm not giving up yet!

soks 049
something else for my Supergirl

newyarnngloves 001
a gift for a dear friend

soks 047
the "BREE" made for a neighbor. Her Mother was in jail & she was having a hard time, so I wanted to make her smile.....

ascarf 054
you see these socks? They "were" mine..I have worn them so much that they are now unraveled.......knitted socks are the bomb!

soks 003
a pair for my Wonderboy

wip 017
"Cozy" that I made to 'honor' my Sugar Momma, gifted it away.

wip 007
wip 013
wip 012
made this for one of my step Mom's presents for Christmas. (went over like a lead balloon)

1monthin 010
mday08 040
scarf/fingerless mitts (will I ever get this right?)

fo411 006
one of the cloths I knitted this year

a quilt I sewed for my Granny Elva
Photobucket

Photobucket
knitted kitty pin cushion!

Photobucket
fully lined mini needle roll (lace)

Photobucket
carry all bag (sewn)

Photobucket
skull cloth :o)

Photobucket
more baby goodies!

Photobucket

Photobucket
hats hats and more hats

Photobucket


I also handsewed bags/purses this year

Photobucket
Photobucket
(I also hand sewed my Dad a quilt out of the white pieces from this material, it went over like a lead balloon too...it's still in the box, in their shut off room with the shawl I knitted & the purse I knitted....sob.....)




I have a lot more to post, will post those in a few :o)

0 comments: