Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 2:Shred DVD

I got up first thing this morning & completed day 2 of my Shred DVD. It is awesome.

I could hardly get to sleep last night because of how sore I was, and of course my groom found that almost as amusing as I did. For some reason the soreness when I move and the slight pains gives me the giggles......I wonder why that is? LOL

I didn't have to stop for a 5 count rest near as much, and I can keep up with the DVD better today than I did yesterday. But man, it totally kicks my shins. It is the toughest DVD workout I can ever remember doing. This is NOT for someone that doesn't want to 'feel the burn'.

Jillian Michaels believes to shock the body is to get the body into moving & losing. If this doesn't "shock my system" down below the 130's I don't know what will. I know that I'm sore & I feel like I'm using muscles I've never used before...LOL LOL

The way I'm figuring it, I will be thru the DVD (all 3 steps) in May....that is IF I survive. LOL

my long term goal is to lose down to 115-120. And I want to fit into that amazing black dress I have had in my closet forever.....the one that shows off my arms & my back. oh yea. You know the one. I don't care if my groom is the only one that gets to see it, I want to be able to wear it, KWIM?

I will be 40 next Jan, and I want to be in the best physical shape of my life. That doesn't come easy, and that doesn't come without work. Dedication, dedication, dedication.

eventhough I am sore as can be, I feel great. I can't wait to see what comes from 90 days of doing this.........catch me in May.

0 comments: