Monday, December 29, 2008

exciting news about a wheel!

a very nice person contacted me about a much loved, but not very used wheel & they are willing to sell me

this is a copy of her email to me :)

The wheel comes with six bobbins,hook,instructions has two dowels on the side at the bottom to put two of your extra bobbins and I will put a little wool with it for you to spin. The wheel is ready to spin on. It is in great condition. What is nice about it you have a choice between using two feet or the left or the right. Whatever is comfortable for you. It is less than a year old. It will need no repairs. It is a single treadle Fiber Starter with a wider treadly to use two feet on it or one. It is a pvc wheel from Babe's Fiber Garden. I am asking 170.00 shipping is included in the price if you live in the us.

she is willing to wait until all my work is paid for & I can mail her the money! I can't wait to get the yarn fixed (for the sweater) and get paid for others that I've sold!

I am so excited about this! I never buy anything like this (this much money) on myself, and I am soooooooo happy!

praying this all goes smoothly, and that I get this, Lord willing. :)

0 comments: