Friday, December 19, 2008

Danielle

I am in tears. I have cried since I opened your email. You are a wonderful person to send me that gift card. I am so overcome that I don't know what to do with myself. I am speechless and that is something unusual for me...LOL

I have gone there & looked around......and I have played around with adding items to the cart, and taking items out of the cart because I just can't click buy......how strange am I?

I tried to find out your email addy so that I could email you a thank you, and your addy so that we could send you a personal thank you......

please, Danielle let me know who you are so that I can thank you properly.

you are just the most wonderful angel & I thank you. We all do.

1 comments:

K said...

Danielle! I have used the gift card!!! Thank you sooooooo much!