Wednesday, December 17, 2008

all my Christmas Crafts are officially finished!!!

well, I have officially finished my Christmas crafts...unless I can whip out something for my dear son......he's so hard to knit for (hes 13, need I say more?)

this is what it has added up to be

this is what I have thus far
Roll Tide coin purse for my Alabama crazed step Mom
shawl from Victorian Lace Today book for my step Mom
Ga. Tech quilt for my step FIL (sewn)
4 way neck cowl for my MIL, and for my grooms aunt
socks for my MIL
shawl from VLT book for my MIL
home made soap & cloths for my step brother
scarf for my step FIL
goody bag for future SIL
socks for my Dad
fingerless mitts & belt for my Supergirl
quilt for my Dad (sewn)
shawl for my grooms Granny from VLT book
shawl for my grooms other GM from VLT book
apron for my Granny
boyfriend socks for my groom
quilt for my Granny (sewn)
whew I’m tired.

0 comments: