Wednesday, November 12, 2008

PLEASE HELP ME FIND MARY JANE!




I have tried countless emails to the people that accepted Mary Jane after they emailed me (days and days later) that Mary Jane ran away the first day they had her.....they haven't contacted me again to even give me a zip code in which to help aid in the search to find her.




I've searched & looked at countless sites for Mary Jane & contacted everyone I can think of....




I now reach out to you all in hopes someone knows SOMETHING........this is a nightmare! I can't believe this sweet dog is missing! Please, help me!!!!!!! My family is in tears here because we LOVE HER and this is killing us! Please help spread the word about MARY JANE!!!!!!!
I am just SICK ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help!
to the people that have been ignoring my MANY emails!!!!! PLEASE have a heart!!!!!! JOIN IN THE SEARCH FOR MJ! PLEASE AT LEAST FORWARD ME YOUR ZIP CODE TO HELP US IN THE SEARCH!!!!!! WE LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO HARD ON US TO TRY & GIVE HER TO A GOOD FAMILY & THEN HAVE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!! THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!
please help!
please pray for this wee doggie. Every night I dream I hear her scratching at our door. We are just beside ourselves here! Please pray!




0 comments: