Friday, November 14, 2008

Love Dare Day 2



Love Dare Day 2
Love is Kind
"...kindness is love in action. If patience is how love reacts in
order to minimize a negative circumstance, kindness is how love acts to
maximize a positive circumstance..."
"...the Bible describes a woman whose husband and children bless
and praise her....(Psalms 31:26)....how about you?...how are you...rated
on the kindness meter...."
"...you will never learn to love until you learn to demonstrate kindness..."
in addition to day 1 (saying nothing negative to your spouse), do at least one
unexpected gesture as an act of kindness.
my dear sweet Boo,
kindness is easy when your yolk is light. You are such a good husband to me, that I can't help but want to be nothing but kind to you. I know that there are so many things I need to work on, oh groom of mine.....not the least being how I joke you sometimes in not a 'flattering' way. I shouldn't joke you whenever you mistake what I'm doing about the bread, or anything of the sort. I so need to work on this. I wouldn't want you to think I'm mocking you, belittling you....because I'm not.....and I should show you more kindness in this.....I'm so sorry.
unexpected kindness? What can I do as an unexpected kindness towards you? I will figure out something!
do you know on day 2 that I'm trying to do this for you today?
I love you!

1 comments:

K said...

day completed! Although he isn't the easiest to 'go to a whole 'nuther' level with'...LOL. It's almost like he doesn't like being spoiled.....*grins*...

I rubbed his back(for a few minutes at the desk) & offered to rub his feet...

he is SOOOOOOOOO easy to be good to!