Monday, October 13, 2008

getting an education in toughness..

and the fact that I'm a little tougher than I first thought I would be :).

It's been a hard (going on) 6 weeks with my ankle! I wasn't able to afford to go to the dr. or anything....or even a cast......so I've been left to suffer thru all of this. We are like a lot of other families out there, I have no insurance......and with my groom only making just over $9 a hour, there's NO affording to go.

when I first injured it, my poor ankle was terrible. It hurt so badly that I honestly didn't think I was going to make it, but God is so good to me, He has helped me make it thru all of this. And I'm finally off the crutches, although I can't really manage to go anywhere much........it still hurts too badly.

my ankle, can best be described as almost square. Gone, is my little bitty ankle that I use to have and I no longer have a matched set (lol...it looks nothing like my other ankle) Whenever I touch it, it still hurts (so don't touch it, right?)........ha...ha..and it throbs a little all the time. When will it ever get well? Will I ever have a day that it doesn't hurt?

I'm so tired of being in pain. I know that God has His reasons, and His plans.....but I honestly didn't know I needed this education in toughness......but even in this lesson plan....as bad as it is, and as badly as it hurts..I still say 'praise Him'.

0 comments: