Sunday, October 12, 2008

for my spoiler (from raverly) 10 things about me.

GREETINGS, to my spoiler!!!!!!! Thank you ever so much for taking an interest in wanting to know more about me!

I want to start off, first, by saying thank you from the bottom of my heart for being apart of this swap with me, and for being an all around good egg. I know that I don't know who you are yet, but I'm hoping by the time that this swap is finished you & I are good friends on Raverly, I sure hope!

I have never done a swap like this before, so I don't really know exactly what you may want to know about me, so here are a few ramblings...

1. I love all yarn. All of it. I especially love yarn 4 ply and down..but I am an equal opportunity knitter :)

2. I am still a newish knitter, but I can also crochet too :). Knitting is my favorite :)

3. I have pretty simple tastes...I don't go for anything fancy or anything like that.

4. I have a HUGE wish list if you want to see what I'm wishing for....but know this.....I will love anything...love it, love it, love it.

5. I homeschool my children, and we are all really close. My DD is 14, and is into anything Jonas Brothers, and she loves pencils/pens, and journals. My DS is 13, and he loves older music (like from the 70's and 80's) and he LOVES colored pencils and Poke'mon. My DD is dyslexic and has non-specified PDDD, and my DS is in advanced curriculum. They are a lot like me, they love anything. I am adding this because a little bee told me--->>>


"If there are specific things your kids like/want that could be included. You could just write a blog post about it so that your spoiler could read it there easily. ;)
Thanks!"



Once again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for thinking of them, they would truly love even the smallest thing :) My daughter loves things that are pink, and my son loves things that are blue (LOL).


6. I am a Christian, and I love Him with all my heart. For me, being a Christian doesn't mean I'm perfect, it means I'm forgiven.

7. I love to write, and love to read. I'm pretty easy to please on those points too...should you want to know those things.

8. I am happily married to my groom. We are one of those couples that embarrass their kids because they still hold hands, and act 'all in love'....

9. I love to dye yarn. Can't get enough kool-aid. I also am trying to learn to spin yarn. I'm all thumbs and a complete embarrassment to all spinners everywhere :) but I'm trying.

10. I would love to know more about you, if you have the time........could you please include information about you? I'd love to know where you are from, and your life (all that you would feel comfortable in sharing).

there you go.......10 things about me.....I hope it's okay I've included these things so you can get to know more about me...

God bless, and thank you so much!

Kim


0 comments: