Sunday, March 01, 2009

if I were a knitter...nah, nah, nah, nah, nah-nah

I'm feeling better (thanks to all of you who asked), still a little shaky...but better. ☺

this weekend, I have been knitting on my sweater and on Boo's tube *strand knit* socks. If I were a knitter, I'd probably be going faster than what I am.

being apart of a site like www.raverly.com inspires so much, but you look at some of the projects & go oh....my....because you know it will be forever, if ever, that you will knit something like that.

sometimes I feel like a 'fake knitter' because of how long it seems to take me to knit anything other than lace. I feel like I go faster knitting victorian lace patterns than I do making a sweater. Is that normal? I don't know.

I hope & pray I'm 100% by in the AM because I have to workout and teach.......I also hope I get good sleep so I will feel like doing those things.......we shall see.

today was a relaxing day for sure, we had no church and it was a 'lay around in your sweats' kind of day, and it's been forever since we've had one, it seems. Sure, we had snow, but not enough for anything.......if it's not enough to make a snow man, I say MOVE ALONG SNOW....

we all have cabin fever here....we are ready for spring!

0 comments: