Sunday, February 08, 2009

just a rambling gal...and I ramble along...

with my hands in my pockets, I sing a little song! :o)

today, we went to Sunday School and then to church :o) We've been a little less than motivated to go anywhere...for some reason we just want to stay home...but we are so glad we went to church.... :o) it was a good service....even if you want to stay home...GO you will be glad you did.

we've got a young girl in our church about Supergirls age & they are having a shower for her (she's unwed). Her Dad is a Deacon, and her Mom plays the piano...I haven't made anything for her baby because I don't really know how to feel about the situation. I know that people make mistakes, but I wouldn't then go up & sign every registry in hopes of getting what I needed..I guess I'm just grumpy about it, but I don't understand why all this jump to help this girl when so many others need, why not do a mass shower & divide the presents? I don't know. I just don't know how to feel about it.

the spinning wheel spins like a dream, it's me that doesn't. Most of the mess on the bobbin can be best described as blah. I never knew I could do something so terribly......but there's hope because that means there's only room for improvement, am I right? LOL

the socks I'm knitting for someone else are just almost finished. I'm hoping to mail them no later than Friday...but probably will mail them before, if I can. *grin* I can't wait for her to see them, and I hope she loves them :o) Of course there will be pictures!

then I'm back to my sweater. It's no telling how long that will take me! I'm sticking with it! LOL

well, I'm off to do curriculum research for what I want to teach next week......I do not only our books but other things as well......wish me luck!

0 comments: