Monday, December 01, 2008

to my dear spoiler:

dearest spoiler......

I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday (if you live in the US & celebrate that)...

There haven't been any questions from you, or any notice that anyone in my group has sent out today.....so..did you send out while I was gone? ohhhh I don't know!

The package is due to be in my hands no later than the 5th, and while I'm fine with waiting & don't want to rush it....I can't help but be a little worried that perhaps the fact the person that I spoiled didn't like my package I sent to her may have you a little hesitant to send to me...but I promise that I will LOVE my package....:) I really truly will. You need not worry that I won't react well to whatever you send.I will love it!!!

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm desperate, because I'm not....I just don't want to be the last one in the waiting room.....Please don't make me be the very last one waiting.

thank you for taking the time to spoil me.

0 comments: