my delicious goodness! Have I been good enough to be spoiled so? OHHHHHH
I will share!
YUUUMMM-O!!! AWESOME!!!!! My spoiler hit me dead to rights! It's like she really knows me in real life! You went above & beyond!!!!!!!!!
I'm not too much for getting my picture made, so I had Supergirl & Wonderboy to do the honors......they were more than happy to do so!
- notecards (I need them for my ALS card sends!)
- recipes (Jello-cookies & Puppy Chow)
- Puppy Chow mix (I will try to be good & share)
- stitch Markers (OMBob how beautiful!)
- paperclips (oh my how I needed these!)
- two different baggies of fiber!(I'm just starting to do this! How'd you know?)
- candle (burning already!)
- KITTY TOYS! (thank you for remembering my Ezma & Lucky!)
- (2) skeins of rug yarn (for my charity work)
- Yarntopia lace yarn(L A C E!!!! ME LIKE!!!)
- Falling Water Lace Scarf pattern (*tear* just beautiful)
- (4) packs of kool-aid (for my handdyed goodies!)
- Disney cool splasher (kool-aid type)
- Red Poppy Soap (smells so terrific!)
- journal (MY OH MY!)
- Ghirardelli cocoa (YUMMO)
- Hershey Extra Dark Chocolate (6) HOW'D YOU KNOW THEY WERE OUR FAVS???
- bamboo knitting needles (I've always wanted these & could never afford them!!!)
Supergirl was BLOWN AWAY!(thank you soooooooo much!)
- Pony tail holders
- journal/pen, etc.
(she giggled & jumped like it was the Jonas brothers or something!)
Wonderboy was OVER THE MOON!(thank you soooooo much!)
- eraseable color pencils
- drawing pad
(he loves to draw!! HE JUMPED like crazy because he was so happy!)