Saturday, December 20, 2008

ripped gloves......I had to frog the knotty gloves

I can't tell you how many times I've tried to knit socks.....I simply CAN'T knit them for some reason.

I've worked on them for 3 days (and very little else knitwise), and got up to where you m1/k1, etc. for the thumb & I messed them up!!!!!!!!! I was knitting them 2 at a time & I just messed them up sooooooooooooooooo much there was no fixing them!!!!!!

I have also been trying to get my spinning right with my drop spindle. I have given up trying to teach myself......I have contacted a gal pal locally & she said she'd teach me for free (yea! free!) I will have to see what I can come up with for her as a thank you....Lord know's she's going to have her hands full with trying to teach me anything! grr....I'm so frustrated with myself on those 2 accounts........grr. Makes me feel like I can't do anything!

0 comments: