Monday, December 29, 2008

books for trade



can be seen on Amazon >HERE<

it is in brand new condition, hardcover

I paid around $25 for it.

I am willing to ship anywhere in the US

(if you want to buy it out right just let me know)

what I will trade for:

SPINNING/FIBER RELATED
-Start Spinning:Everything You Need to Know to Make Great Yarn by Maggie Casey amazon link -Teach Yourself Visually Handspinning by Judith MaKenzie McCuin amazon link -batts -roving -directions on how to make my own spinning wheel

Knitting Books Related
-really good vintage type knitting books Vintage Knitting Books -S-N-B The Knitter’s Handbook Amazon link -Fitted Knits book Amazon Link -Knitting Lingerie Style amazon link -Lace Style amazon link -Knit So Fine Amazon link -Knitting magazine subscription/magazines amazon link
Yarn Related
-lace weight yarn -sock weight yarn -sock club membership
etc. related
-gift card to Knit Picks -gift card to Amazon.com -shawl patterns -lace patterns -sock patterns -glove patterns -kool-aid packs -chocolate! -dye -stitch markers -niddy noddy -crock pots -hair ribbons -XBox Games -Sega Dream Cast Games -books! I love all books!
gently used items are just fine with us!

email me at
bruisin_raincloud(at)yahoo(dot)com, or just leave a message on this post on how to contact you.

thanks!

0 comments: