Sunday, November 16, 2008

Love Dare Day 4

Love Dare
Day 4
"Love is thoughtful"
...how precious also are Your thoughts to me...
How vast is the sum of them! If I should count them,
they would outnumber the sand... -Psalm 139:17-19
...love thinks. It's not a mindless feeling that rides on waves of emotion and falls asleep mentally....
...when you first fell in love...you honestly confessed, "I can't stop thinking about you."...
When was the last time you spent a few minutes thinking about how you could better understand and demonstrate love to your spouse?
today's dare
contact your spouse sometime during the business of the day. Have no agenda other than asking how he or she is doing and if there is anything you could do for them.
~~
my dear sweet Boo,
How easy it is to love you! How wonderfully this love we have is! I love you so much! This Love Dare is making me love you even more (if that is possible). I wonder if you've noticed????

1 comments:

K said...

hee..hee.....

I went to the store & called home (using a pay phone)!!! I'm sure my groom thinks I've lost my mind!