Monday, October 20, 2008

dear spoilee (your daily dose of teasing)





A picture of your prezzies has been replaced with this picture you see above........purely just to taunt you!


It was good to see you FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY post!! :-) I want to know more about you so that I can make sure to send out goodies to you that you will like!


I have never been to your part of the world, so I'd love to know what's going on weather wise there too! :-) IF you can happen to mention it in one of your posts that would be great!!









I have decided to call this snapshot "ode to spoilee shutters" because just imagine if there were actual pictures of your take here you'd be so happy, you might just giggle??!! Oh, I hope so!!
what's that on my hands?????? Is it from something that I dyed with my own 2 hands just for you??? Oh my my my!!!!!!
do I go ahead & send it......or make the wait worth the while by not mailing until next month? OHHHH the decisions, decisions, decisions!! What to do!!!!!!!!!








0 comments: