Monday, October 27, 2008

the books are finally here :-)

forever ago, I ordered some books from the book club we've belonged to for about 8 years now, and the books finally arrived :)



Family Knits by Debbie Bliss
Knit Tricks by Rebecca Wat
Knit Together by Debbie Macomber

I found out that the books only have a few things in them that I am even interested in knitting. I'm thinking of trading them for other books or yarn (with people on Ravelry).....I'm not sure.

if you are interested in Family Knits or Knit Tricks PM me on www.raverly.com I am http://www.ravelry.com/people/NObama (NObama) there. US only please? I love all things lace and I will also take fiber/roving for the books. Also if you have any used XBox (not the 360, the older one) I will be willing to trade for them. The games must be in good condition because I am planning on trying to find those games for my son for part of his Christmas prezzies.

you can also leave me a message here on my blog. thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Knit Together" is an aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome book! :o)

K said...

hiya, Elle!!!

it is an awesome book!